(And have a great time doing it!)
This summer I’m running The Geek Joy Challenge, to help you bring more joy & delight to your day, and I’d love it if you played along.
- Hack your brain to help you easily spot things that light you up. (Instead of telling you how to, The Geek Joy Challenge gets you taking real, concrete action.)
- End every day with actual photographic evidence of the lovely things in your day. (And find out why that’s super fab for the days when life gets you down.)
- Meet other Jesus geeks (because no-one wants to feel like it’s just them!)
- 14 days long, you can start any day this summer (and it doesn’t even matter if you miss a day!) although the sooner you start, the quicker we’ll get you smiling!
- Personal development meets the bible or what The Secret might have looked like if The Law of Attraction had been introduced to the world by a label-loathing Christian.
There are 14 days of content in all: videos, fun challenges, cute graphics, all of which come together to help you play with getting more of the stuff that makes you smile into your day to day life.
We’re going to be playing with some really nifty brain science, super practical and not just in alignment with your faith but actually improving it.
Sounds good? Excellent! So now it’s time to click the big orange button and let’s go! 😀